Scrum Master SAFe
Duration: 2 days.
Language: English or German.
Type: Online (Remote) or Onsite (Crewcraft AG location).
You can register online for this training. The pricing is in CHF, upon request we can charge in EUR based on daily exchange rate. It includes a training session, the course material, specific exam preparation, and test fees.
Single attendee, weekend trainings, or special requests:
Feel free to contact us and we will tailor the proposal according to your needs.
SAFe® Scrum Master
Certified SAFe® Scrum Master
For Scrum Masters learning about their role in a SAFe enterprise context. Learn to facilitate Team and Program Level events for successful program execution, explore Scrum in the context of the entire enterprise, and become a servant leader and coach. SAFe Scrum Masters help Agile Teams to deliver the maximum business value that is achievable through SAFe.
Applying the Scrum Master Role within a SAFe Enterprise
The SAFe® Scrum Master course equips attendees to coach Agile teams to deliver business value at scale. The course teaches you the tactical skills needed to be an effective Scrum Master in a SAFe organization. It also gives you the guidance and tools necessary for working in remote environments with distributed teams.
If you want to become a certified scrum master with the skills to help leading companies succeed with Agile and scrum, the SAFe Scrum Master course is for you. Learn how scrum masters empower and lead Agile teams. Understand how to facilitate Agile events like iteration planning, standups, and retrospectives. And discover how to help teams plan and complete their work. You’ll also learn the principles of servant leadership, so you can help develop high-performing, engaged, continuously improving teams in your own organization.
After taking the course, you’ll know how to:
- Empower and lead an Agile team
- Facilitate Agile events like iteration planning, standups, and retrospectives
- Help teams plan and complete their work
You’ll also learn the principles of servant leadership, which are crucial for key SAFe team roles. These skills will enable you to develop high-performing, engaged, and continuously improving teams in your own organization.
SAFe® Scrum Master answers the questions:
- How do Scrum Masters facilitate planning and execution of work during a PI?
- How do you coach and lead Agile teams inside a SAFe enterprise?
- How do you become a servant leader to build a high-performing team?
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe Scrum Master certification exam
- How to facilitate Scrum events.
- How to support PI execution.
- How to coach teams to constantly improve.
- How to implement DevOps for continuous flow and delivery.