SAFe for Architects
Duration: 3 days.
Language: English or German.
Type: Online (Remote) or Onsite (Crewcraft AG location).
You can register online for this training. The pricing is in CHF, upon request we can charge in EUR based on daily exchange rate. It includes a training session, the course material, specific exam preparation, and test fees.
Single attendee, weekend trainings, or special requests:
Feel free to contact us and we will tailor the proposal according to your needs.
SAFe® for Architects
Certified SAFe® Architect
The SAFe® for Architects course prepares Architects to engage across the organization as effective leaders and change agents. During this three-day course, attendees explore the roles, responsibilities, and mindset of Agile Architects, learn how to align architecture with business value and drive continuous flow to large systems-of-systems while supporting SAFe ART execution.
Architecting for Continuous Value Flow with SAFe
In SAFe®, architects play a key role in the trio of leaders that includes product managers and the Release Train Engineer. It’s these people who work together to execute programs and guide Agile Release Trains (ARTs) to enable continuous value flow.
In the SAFe® for Architects course, you’ll get the context you need to align architecture with business value. You’ll understand how system, solution, and enterprise architects collaboratively deliver architectural solutions. And you’ll get the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
SAFe® for Architects answers the questions:
- How do I plan for and execute a planning interval (PI)?
- How do I plan the architectural runway to consistently deliver business value?
- How do I create clarity and visibility into the architectural vision for an ART?
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Studio (Collaborate), a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Studio (Community) Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe Architect certification exam
- How to develop and communicate the architectural vision.
- How to develop solution vision, intent, and roadmaps.
- How to prepare and deliver software effectively and continuously.
- How to lead and coach architects and team members during PI Planning and execution.