SAFe Advanced Scrum Master
Duration: 2 days.
Language: English or German.
Type: Online (Remote) or Onsite (Crewcraft AG location).
You can register online for this training. The pricing is in CHF, upon request we can charge in EUR based on daily exchange rate. It includes a training session, the course material, specific exam preparation, and test fees.
Single attendee, weekend trainings, or special requests:
Feel free to contact us and we will tailor the proposal according to your needs.
SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master
Certified SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master
For SAFe® Scrum Masters or equivalent responsible for program execution. Learn scalable engineering, DevOps practices, and facilitate cross-team interactions in support of program execution and relentless improvement in an enterprise environment. SAFe® Advanced Scrum Masters develop a systems view of the Scrum Master role in an enterprise with a focus on integrated practices for facilitating teams in larger Agile programs.
Advancing Scrum Master Servant Leadership with SAFe
As a practicing scrum master in a SAFe® organization, you’ve got the tactical skills to coach Agile teams in delivering business value. Build on that strong foundation in the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master course and discover how to facilitate success for Agile teams, Agile Release Trains (ARTs), and the organization. And get the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
Take your leadership skills to the next level. The SAFe Advanced Scrum Master course will give you the tools you need to improve your coaching and facilitation skills, avoid common missteps, and encourage relentless improvement. You’ll learn how to apply Lean, Kanban, DevOps, and SAFe principles to improve team and business outcomes. You’ll up-level your facilitation skills for key Agile and SAFe events, whether they’re in person or across teams and time zones. And you’ll discover how communities of practice can support continuous improvement.
SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master answers the questions:
- What’s the next step in my learning as a SAFe Scrum Master?
- How can I improve my coaching and facilitation skills to support my team?
- What are common anti-patterns to avoid when encouraging relentless improvement at scale?
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe Advanced Scrum Master certification exam
- How to apply SAFe principles to facilitate, enable, and coach in a multi-team environment.
- How to adopt scalable engineering practices, Kanban, DevOps, and Agile architecture to optimize flow.
- How to advance your facilitation skills for ART and team event planning, execution, and delivering end-to-end value.
- How to build communities of practice to support high-performing teams and ART efficiency.
- How to lead distributed teams effectively in remote environments.