Release Train Engineer SAFe
Duration: 3 days.
Language: English or German.
Type: Online (Remote) or Onsite (Crewcraft AG location).
You can register online for this training. The pricing is in CHF, upon request we can charge in EUR based on daily exchange rate. It includes a training session, the course material, specific exam preparation, and test fees.
Single attendee, weekend trainings, or special requests:
Feel free to contact us and we will tailor the proposal according to your needs.
SAFe® Release Train Engineer
Certified SAFe® Release Train Engineer
For SAFe Release Train Engineers (RTEs) to enhance their knowledge and skills as a servant leader and coach, effectively plan and execute a PI Planning event, foster relentless improvement in their enterprise, and continue their learning journey.
SAFe RTEs can facilitate and enable end-to-end value delivery through ARTs and large solutions in an enterprise SAFe environment.
Facilitating Lean-Agile Program Execution
Unique to SAFe®, the Release Train Engineer (RTE) is part of the trio of leaders that includes product managers and system architects. This plays a critical role in leading Agile Release Trains (ARTs) to deliver value. This means that the RTE must create the right environment, have the right conversations, facilitate the right meetings, and gather the right people to make decisions based on the right data.
In the SAFe® RTE course, you’ll learn to execute SAFe and continuously improve PI Planning and other key SAFe events. You’ll discover how to coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in new processes and mindsets. And you’ll get the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
SAFe® Release Train Engineer answers the questions:
- How do I plan for and execute a PI?
- How do I create an environment of relentless improvement?
- How do I lead and serve my ART?
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice Scaled Agile Framework every day
- SAFe Release Train Engineer certification exam
SAFe® Release Train Engineer Attendees learn:
- How to lead programs and large solutions in a SAFe organization.
- How to apply Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to release value.
- How to foster relentless improvement.
- How to build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach.